Shanghai Expat Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Thank you Vivian at Shanghai Housing!

Question

I am the latest in what seems to be a long line of expats who has benefited from Vivian's outstanding property rental services and general friendliness and coolness. 

To make a long story short, my bf and I were using another agency, not Vivian's, to find an apartment. It didn't seem to be working out for a number of reasons, and after reading others' reviews we called Shanghai Housing to continue our search. It turned out that our original agent came through after all and we ended up leasing with him BUT I wish I'd called Vivian first. 

Rather than just dropping us after we told her that we'd found an apt. with the other agency -- which she would have had every right to do -- she kept in contact and walked me through everything that the other agent should provide in the leasing process: the offer letter, what should be included in the lease, etc. She really, really gave me peace of mind, as renting an apt. in Shanghai for the first time can be a big unknown. 

So I want to say THANK YOU to Vivian and Shanghai Housing and would like to heartily recommend her services. She is sharp, honest, and entirely personable and deserves her great reputation. 

Contact Vivian @ShanghaiHousing

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet